February 23, 2017, 01:04:29 AM

Author Topic: 2007 April "Wild Survive" Contest  (Read 6578 times)

Offline MrCoffee

• Tracker
  • The orginal Auto Drip....
Re: 2007 April "Wild Survive" Contest
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2007, 10:32:41 AM »
Swede: I spoke with Holly and stated that I feel no ill will towards anyone.
My decision to go will give me more time to make a dedication to the outdoors that I love. 
I wish all to keep up their endeavors and enjoy the gift of nature. 

Holly, it looks like you won the grab bag.  Some good stuff is coming your way. 

This will be my last post guys.  Hope to pass you in the woods one day.
[/b]

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I have been away from the boards for quite a while now, only popping on once in a while to check out a few sections. But whatever caused this to happen is inexcusable. LOST was one of the best resouces of useful imformation the members of this community had. Her posts and articles had a quality and effort that no other member can match.

I for one will miss her dearly, and if we are lossing members this dedicated to WildSurvive, maybe it is time we took a look at the direction the community is headed in as a whole.

MrCoffee
I am NOT crazy! I've just been in a bad mood for the last 30 years!

Offline Gandar

• Bushmaster
    • Full Spectrum Survival
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2007, 10:41:45 AM »
Okay, I am REALLY confused.  What happened to make Lost leave?  Hope it was nothing I did though I can't think of any contriversial things I've posted...
Run when you have to, fight when you must and rest when you can.

I hope I'm never in a survival situation; I may just like it's simplicity and decide to stay there.

Offline Machine

• Moderator Admin
  • Survivalist
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2007, 10:46:58 AM »
I was a personal descision by Lost.  She is still watching us from time to time.....you can count on that. 
Campfire Chat ADVICE: PLEASE refrain from extended discussion that pertains to topics posted in other forums. Discussion of those specific topics should be posted in their respective topic threads so all members can see, and for later reference. Replies breaking this rule will be copied or moved. Lets not turn this forum in a simple chatroom.