March 29, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

Author Topic: Using this section  (Read 2542 times)

Offline outofdoors

• no roof no walls no problems
  • Scout
Using this section
« on: August 08, 2006, 02:25:06 AM »
I was thinking that if we could all put any tutorials or how to posts in one section it would be easy to find and would not fill up other headings.

Offline Bravo

• Administrator
  • Survivalist
  • Mountains are for the soul
    • http://www.wildsurvive.com
Re: Using this section
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 06:12:39 AM »
That's a great idea outofdoors. Thank you for creating a new section.  :thumbup:
"The past is history, the future a mystery and the present a gift - thats why its called the present" Kung Fu Panda

Offline tpahornet

• Tenderfoot
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 04:04:45 PM »
Great idea! This would help alot of the folks trying to get their gear together. I could envision a whole set of sub catagorys for this thread. Crafts, tools, cooking and such. The paracord thread seems to be a hit.  :lol:

Offline Bravo

• Administrator
  • Survivalist
  • Mountains are for the soul
    • http://www.wildsurvive.com
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 05:21:32 PM »
I agree - we could add subcategories in here (subforums). But it would be best to fill this forum with topics and replies first - and then we can move the topics.
"The past is history, the future a mystery and the present a gift - thats why its called the present" Kung Fu Panda

Offline outofdoors

• no roof no walls no problems
  • Scout
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2006, 11:51:40 PM »
thanks all, i figured there are so many things for survival that can be made at home for a nominal discount, that it would be easier and better organized if everything was in one general area. The subs is a great idea but for now until we get enough ideas and the such this should work.