March 30, 2017, 01:48:19 AM

Author Topic: Bushcraft and Survival Changes  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Adi

• Bushmaster
    • Pure Survival
Bushcraft and Survival Changes
« on: May 26, 2007, 12:07:04 PM »
I have been making a couple of changes to the Bushcraft and survival area.

I dont know if this will work out yet but my aim is to get a bit of order to make it easier for people to find information. So please bare with me.

I have a greater interest in survival but understand peoples interest in bushcraft and primitive skills, survival skills are the basic skills of bushdraft so i plan to incorporate them together under there respective headings. I have a lot of ideas but they would take up a lot of space on board so i was thinking of having main categories with sub category's for each skill, what do you guys think about this?
Getting out there and doing it. Aptare et superare ;)

"We do not belong to those who only get their thought from books, or at the prompting of books - it is our custom to think in the open air, walking, leaping, climbing or dancing, of lonesome mountains by preference, or close to the sea, where even the paths become thoughtful." Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Holly

• Survivorman
Re: Bushcraft and Survival Changes
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 12:33:12 PM »
I like the changes, Adi!  Keep up the awesome work, my friend!  :kiss:  :thumbsup:
"Wherever you go, go with all of your heart." ~ Confucius

Offline Adi

• Bushmaster
    • Pure Survival
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 12:40:30 PM »
cheers Holly oh by the way BB said i needed to sort the area out if anyone is wondering why i am doing this
Getting out there and doing it. Aptare et superare ;)

"We do not belong to those who only get their thought from books, or at the prompting of books - it is our custom to think in the open air, walking, leaping, climbing or dancing, of lonesome mountains by preference, or close to the sea, where even the paths become thoughtful." Friedrich Nietzsche

Lead Dog

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 03:19:38 PM »
I like the changes too.  Thanks for the effort!

Offline crazy stick

• Scout
    • The-Survivalist.com
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
I definatly prefer the changes to the way things were.  good job!