November 25, 2017, 03:28:16 AM

Author Topic: Anger Fuels Better Decisions  (Read 2704 times)

taken by the wind...

Re: Anger Fuels Better Decisions
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2007, 05:33:54 PM »
~ I think Miss Underwood clearly demonstrates what happens when one "Acts" out of anger.   :scared:  That's some scary stuff!  :woot:

But just making "decisions" when you're angry, might be different. I guess she made her decision to leave that guy in the video! LOL! (we are just talking about a video drama) THAT decision was right... but then, she acted on her anger (no doubt 'cause of her ability to shoot whiskey!)  :whistle:  Perhaps she was sealing the deal (knowing she would change her mind when she no longer was angry...)  maybe people do stupid stuff like that to prevent themselves from going "soft" later and taking someone back! Like women always do over and over.  :smoke:  maybe those rash actions are indeed good decisions sometimes when your mind knows what you normally do the next day, when the anger wears off...    8|

:woot: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  This way, she can stay angry when she's in jail for destruction of private property...  I think she was just acting in her own best interest in the video.  :P  'cause she knew she'd believe him the next day, when he said he was just holding her up and giving her mouth to mouth, because she was choking on her false teeth...   :whistle:

Anyway... Lead Dog didn't say "acting" on anger... I thought we were talking about making decisions while angry. Those are two different things. I can make a decision... a plan, without acting on it immediately.

I do it all the time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 05:52:07 PM by taken by the wind... »

Offline Swede

• OWNER
  • Administrator
  • Survivorman
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2007, 06:40:43 PM »
I learned not to mix vikadin and captain morgan :blushing:
I hope the war on terror goes better then the war on drugs and the war on poverty
If you dont care where you are your never lost
Im a survivor not a victim
Its not who I am but what I do that defines me.

Offline RobertRogers

• Tenderfoot
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 05:23:41 PM »
Humm, this goes against most statements.  I wonder...
Always learning more about survival SurvivalTopics.com
FireSteel.com