Rules and Regulations of the Wiki How-to Knowledge Base Board
1. All submissions must be the original work of the poster, however any tutorial created by someone else is allowed provided, a) proper permissions have been given, and b) all credit, belonging to it's creator is provided in the post.
2. Comments on tutorials are allowed, however they should limited to questions, or suggestions that provide clarity on the tutorial itself.
3. Links to outside tutorials are allowed, provided they comply with rule #1 of this FAQ.
4. How-to's may be in text, pictoral or video form.
5. Please do not submit incomplete tutorials.
6. 'Approval' of tutorials is mady by the WS community as a whole and any work that a) breaches the rules and regulations, b) could be construed as inappropriate, or c) is obviously unrelated to bushcraft and survival, may be removed with judgments being made on a post by post basis.
7. Pictures posted in the tutorials, as reference, should have at least one space between them, and a small line of description outlining the image.
This FAQ may be altered at any time.