December 17, 2017, 07:09:48 PM

Author Topic: Winter camping  (Read 15286 times)

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
Re: Winter camping
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2016, 06:27:30 PM »
ok tried last night but taz kept attacking the string so I set it up better today taz loves it now gonna try again tonight

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.-henry David Thoreau

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2016, 06:31:57 PM »
oh and I found out that it opens up like a tube hence the name tube tent  :blush:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.-henry David Thoreau

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2016, 07:08:57 PM »
tryed to sleep ouside in my shelter is was great temperture is just right had trouble sleeping though I can hear the highway