May 22, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

Author Topic: survivorman news  (Read 12384 times)

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
Re: survivorman news
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2015, 06:24:49 PM »
it was wonderful les is truelly the best out there  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.-henry David Thoreau

Offline oldfatguy

• Administrator
  • Survivorman
  • ...an ever progressing polymathist.
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2015, 08:39:30 AM »
Watched it last night.  I like the way he did things as if his leg was broken.  I think that give a very realistic representation of what you would have to do to survive in that situation.  I was wondering though, if he kept his leg broken when he had to readjust the cameras?
"If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere."  Vincent Van Gogh

Offline hillbillytowing

• Survivalist
survivorman news
« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2015, 08:29:03 PM »
I miss watching this show im three years behind

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

I may act civilized, but that's just it, an act. Scratch the surface, you find a predator, harm those under my protection, it will be better to face your worst nightmare.

Offline oldfatguy

• Administrator
  • Survivorman
  • ...an ever progressing polymathist.
« Reply #163 on: December 02, 2015, 08:32:50 AM »
I watched the new episode last night. Pretty interesting. Les re-created a situation where a family was lost in the woods in Washington state for 6 days.  Went through what they did and then added to what he would have done as well. Turns out, they were "lost" about 1,700 yards from their car. 
"If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere."  Vincent Van Gogh

Offline Swede

• OWNER
  • Administrator
  • Survivorman
« Reply #164 on: February 02, 2016, 10:03:51 PM »
GREAT NEW THINGS ARE COMING FOR SURVIVORMAN!
Join Lesís FAN CLUB to get exclusive and up to the minute information about music events, special deals for fans and exciting news.
Find out more about Survivorman's Mother Earth and more!
Go to www.lesstroud.ca and sign up for the fan club!
I hope the war on terror goes better then the war on drugs and the war on poverty
If you dont care where you are your never lost
Im a survivor not a victim
Its not who I am but what I do that defines me.

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2016, 07:03:02 PM »
you know I did swede
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.-henry David Thoreau

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2016, 07:24:15 PM »

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2016, 07:17:21 PM »
surviorman and son to air fathers day on science channel check local listings

Offline survivorgirl

• Special Mod
  • Survivorman
  • out hiking
« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2016, 07:01:09 PM »
another artical about survivorman and son don't forget this sunday is a surviorman and son marathon then a new survivorman and son check your local listings it's on science channel

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/06/17/survivorman-les-stroud-taking-son-on-trip-created-whole-other-level-stress.html